1. All of them flup flupping
God today is also a windy, a delicious day
2. If I die in a suicide bombing
please do not remember me
as a Suicide Bombed.
3. Again outside of the hall again, six or twelve or sixteen people
yell PalestiNazis! PalestiNazis!
their voices cracking into a megaphone.
My friend had forgotten that her folks’ car
was beflagged but no one throws stones
in North Tel Aviv.
4. flup flup
5. The kid with the slingshot had a grass-night-cloud and berry
mask wrapped around his face. He looked
scary. The kids down the street have cloud and topaz
draped over their shoulders. They look–
Let’s don’t compare, shall we.
The profit intones:
Let nation lift up flag against nation
Let them wave their cloths somemore.
5. Four planes fly over, leaving cloud trails
in the topaz sky [Note: A Metaphor], huddling together in for[warmth]mation
and then down towards the buildings
I look at my phone, 4-16. Not as crisp
as 9-11. The planes swoop back up.
6. Did no One get the memo that fireworks
works poorly in a society that hasn’t yet reached the Post
part of -TSD. Or maybe that is
7. I still don’t I don’t I
8. As the second siren goes
off an [presumably] Arab worker
continues banging on a wall.
9. flup flup flup